Yesterday I had my final presentation and critique for my recent project 'Future Manufacturing'.
My research identified many aspects regarding aspirin such as:
- Historical uses and the development of aspirin
- Chemical production on a mass scale
- RRP inflation of aspirin within pharmacies and supermarkets
- The effects of aspirin on the body and its side-effects
- Distribution laws and its legal dosage administration
Below is an example of some of the final digital research that I presented.
Feedback to consider:
1) Is my approach pro-natural or pro-chemical?
2) How would I take this project further?
3) Are there any natural alternatives to the production?
Designed by Jack Newbury